Innokin Slipstream Replacement Coils. These coils are compatible with the Slipstream atomiser tank, which is shipped with Innokin’s Kroma and Pebble mid-power vaping starter kits.
These Slipstream, BVC (bottom vertical coils) allow inhaled air to pass down through the coil body, then up through the atomiser coil’s central airflow channel to make the Slipstream tank virtually leak free.
Slipstream coils are currently available with two types of coil wire:
The 0.8 Ohm Kanthal coil which is pre-installed on the starter kit. This is a general-purpose coil that is ideal for all day vaping and produces good flavour when fired at wattage settings between 20 and 35 Watts. Kanthal wire atomizer coils cannot be used in temperature control mode.
The alternative, 0.5 Ohm stainless steel coil enhances flavour production, and can also generate bigger clouds especially when the Slipstream tank has been adjusted for wide airflow. Stainless steel Slipstream coils are rated to fire between 2 and 30 Watts and the coils can also be used for temperature controlled vaping. This coil received so many positive reviews that Vapestreams added it to their product list.
- Replaceable BVC atomizer coil 0.8Ω Kanthal or 0.5Ω Stainless Steel
- 0.8Ω Kanthal coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW only)
- 0.5Ω 316L Stainless Steel coil rated at 20 to 35 Watts (VW or TC modes)
- For use with Innokin’s Slipstream atomizer tank
- Dual wall coil design for Slipstream top airflow system
- Makes tank virtually leak-free
- Well-padded with organic cotton
- Long, wide ports for improved wicking
- 100% Genuine Innokin Slipstream replaceable coil
- 5 x Replacement Innokin Slipstream coils
- Compatible with Innokin’s Slipstream Tank and Innokin iTaste Kroma TC Starter Kit and Innokin Cool Fire Pebbles Slipstream Starter Kit.